Janis Product Overview
Please contact us if you are interested in a custom engineered solution.
Lake Shore recognizes that obtaining a cryogenic system represents a long-term commitment for most scientists; therefore, we are devoted to providing you with the highest level of quality and customer support. Just a few of the ways we accomplish this are:
- Sales and service are provided through a worldwide network of trained and knowledgeable representatives.
- A dedicated sales engineer is responsible for each system from conceptual design through post-installation support.
- A stable workforce draws on decades of combined service and applies this experience to the assembly of each cryogenic system.
- Customer approval of the final design drawing is obtained for all customized systems.
- Records on all systems, modifications, and design improvements are meticulously maintained for the reference of any future user.
- Turnkey systems are supplied by offering a full line of cryogenic accessories.
- Each system is fully integrated and tested before shipping.
Janis Research offers a full line of cryostats, using LN₂ or LHe or as closed-cycle refrigerator options. Choose from continuous flow or reservoir systems suited for a large range of applications.
Janis micro-manipulated probe stations are designed for non-destructive electrical testing using DC, RF, and fiber-optic probes. They are useful in a variety of fields including semiconductors, MEMS, superconductivity, electronics, ferroelectrics, material science, physics, and optics.
By maintaining flexibility over the specification and integration of the magnet, electronics, temperature controller, and cryostat, Janis is able to offer magnet systems with performance characteristics tailored to individual experimental and budgetary requirements.
Janis Research Company offers a series of cryogenic cold trap systems (CCT) using mechanical coolers. These traps are primarily used in the adsorption of noble gases, including helium, neon, argon, krypton and xenon
Janis offers two-stage pulse tube cryocoolers, pulse tube-based 4 K closed-cycle refrigerator systems, and pulse tube-based 1.5 K continuous closed-cycle refrigerator cryostats.
Janis Research designs and manufactures a line of superior quality research Dewars. With a wide range of styles and options available, there is sure to be a Dewar to suit your application.
Janis products are used in a large variety of applications. Contact us to see how we can help you.
We offer a full range of accessories, ancillary equipment, and spare parts for all your cryogenic needs.
Dilution refrigerators, He-3 systems, and other ultra-low temperature products.