Microscopy Magnet System
Designed to operate with the Janis model ST-500 high stability microscopy cryostat, this system allows microscopy measurements to be performed in fields of 7 T. (Contact Janis if you require a system with higher fields.) The system comes with X-Y-Z translation stages for sample scanning and focusing, and is designed for magneto-optical imaging at helium temperatures.
This system combines the Janis ST-500 high spatial stability microscopy cryostat with a 7 T superconducting magnet. The magnet cryostat offers a 42 mm clear vertical bore providing easy movement of a 29 mm OD microscopy cryostat extension within the bore of the magnet. This allows the user to scan a 13 mm diameter region of the sample placed at the magnet centerline, located approximately 89 mm under the top flange of the magnet cryostat.
- 7 T vertical bore superconducting magnet
- 15 to 24 h cryogen hold time
- 42 mm ID room temperature bore
- Ultra-low drift ST-500 microscopy cryostat
- Temperature range from 3.5 to 325 K (420 K optional)
- Precision XYZ translation stages
- Full viewing of 16 mm diameter sample
Microscopy Magnet Systems Specifications
|Sample Environment||Operating Temperature||Magnetic Field||Optical Access|
|Vacuum/UHV||3.5 K to 325 K|
(420 K optional)
|0 to 7 T||Yes|